This is a good idea. I'm getting downright bored with facebook. I only check it every couple of days anymore (mainly because it's blocked at work), and when I do I forget most of what I see due to sensory overload. Here's my introductory post.
Erin and I got back from Indiana a few days ago. She had planned to spend a week there over Christmas. Then her aunt passed away around December 10 so instead of driving there for the funeral and driving back only to drive back down there a week later, she decided to spend three full weeks there. I flew down for New Year's and we drove back together in the days after. While I was there, I got to catch up with her family and go to a Purdue basketball game. She bought season tickets last year. We go to one game a year and sell the rest on stubhub. The game was really fun - they creamed Illinois. This Sunday Purdue plays at Minnesota. With Minnesota's abysmal season I was able to get really good seats for cheap. I like watching basketball in Minnesota's Williams Arena. It has a raised court, so when you're sitting in the 5th row you're still looking up at the rim.
Today I had an electrician come in and fix my previously-ungrounded power outlets in my basement. My man cave is now closer to completion. The previous owner finished the basement in order to sell the house, so it looks nice but isn't very functional in certain areas. We're working on it...
Great idea, Uncle Yak. I'd like to hear a little bit more of what everybody is up to.
I don't know why you would want to ground your outlets in the basement as curly hair might look good on you.
ReplyDeleteJohn, why don't you get a gmail account, so yo don't have to be unknown? Everyone's doing it... =)
ReplyDelete